Vanderbilt Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have listed the Vanderbilt Commodores (4-4) with +25000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6, the Commodores host the San Francisco Dons. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Vanderbilt NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||70th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Vanderbilt Team Stats
- Vanderbilt has been outscored by 1.3 points per game (scoring 71.3 per game to rank 252nd in college basketball while allowing 72.6 per outing to rank 212th in college basketball) and has a -11 scoring differential overall.
- Vanderbilt has a 4-2 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- Vanderbilt has won only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but it has three wins in four games when favored by three or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Vanderbilt and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Vanderbilt Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-2 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- Vanderbilt has two losses to Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 11th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Vanderbilt Players
- Ezra Manjon leads the Commodores in scoring (17.2 PPG) and assists (4.2 per game).
- Vanderbilt is led by Carter Lang's 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Evan Taylor is the top three-point shooter for the Commodores, knocking down 1.9 per contest.
- Vanderbilt's steals leader is Manjon, who grabs 1.5 per game. Taylor leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.