Tennessee Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers project strong results from the Tennessee Volunteers (4-3), listing them with the ninth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +2000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Volunteers suit up against the George Mason Patriots in a home game. The matchup starts at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Tennessee NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2000||9th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee Team Stats
- Tennessee averages 76.3 points per game (163rd in college basketball) while giving up 67.0 per contest (107th in college basketball). It has a +65 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 9.3 points per game.
- The Volunteers are unbeaten at home (2-0) and 1-1 on the road, while going 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Tennessee is a perfect 4-0 as favorites and winless at 0-3 as the underdog.
- Tennessee has taken care of business when playing as the favorites this season, holding a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Tennessee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tennessee Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Tennessee has one Quadrant 1 win, tied for the 10th-most in Division I. But it also has three Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the sixth-most.
- Tennessee has one win versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 18th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Tennessee Players
- The Volunteers' scoring leader is Dalton Knecht, who contributes 20.3 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Jonas Aidoo's 7.0 rebounds per game and assists by Zakai Zeigler's 3.6 assists per game.
- Knecht knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the Volunteers.
- Josiah-Jordan James leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Aidoo collects 1.9 blocks a game to pace Tennessee.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.