Memphis Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Memphis Tigers (5-1) currently have the 24th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers visit the Ole Miss Rebels, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Memphis NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Memphis Team Stats
- Memphis is outscoring opponents by 7.0 points per game with a +42 scoring differential overall. It puts up 79.0 points per game (101st in college basketball) and allows 72.0 per outing (197th in college basketball).
- The Tigers are 2-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Memphis is unbeaten at 3-0 as favorites while finishing 2-1 in games listed as the underdog.
- Memphis has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, holding a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 2-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Memphis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Memphis Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 3-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Memphis has three Quadrant 2 wins, the most in Division I. But it also has one Quadrant 2 loss, which is tied for the 42nd-most.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Memphis Players
- The Tigers points and rebounds leader is David Jones. He scores 17.8 points per game and grabs 6.2 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Jahvon Quinerly's 4.3 per game.
- Jones is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, knocking down 2.7 per contest.
- Jones leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Malcolm Dandridge collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace Memphis.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.