Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans right now have +100000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), the Titans are 26th in the league. They are one spot higher than that, 25th, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Titans have experienced the seventh-biggest change this season, dropping from +10000 at the beginning to +100000.
- With odds of +100000, the Titans have been given a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has five wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- There have been four Titans games (out of 12) that hit the over this year.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Tennessee has won three out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Titans rank 27th in total offense (292.1 yards per game) and 17th in total defense (337 yards allowed per game) this season.
- On offense, the Titans rank 25th in the NFL with 17.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 16th in points allowed (337 points allowed per contest).
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has eight TDs and has gained 841 yards (70.1 per game).
- Henry also has 22 catches for 185 yards and zero scores.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 50 catches for 774 yards (64.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- In six games, Will Levis has passed for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), with seven TDs and two INTs, completing 57.8%.
- On the ground, Tyjae Spears has scored one time and gained 329 yards (27.4 per game).
- On defense, Azeez Al-Shaair has helped lead the way with 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+8000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+20000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+600|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+8000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2000|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.