Tennessee Tech vs. Presbyterian Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-1) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-4) at Templeton Physical Education Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-66 and heavily favors Presbyterian to secure the victory. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Presbyterian projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup versus Tennessee Tech. The total has been set at 135.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Tennessee Tech vs. Presbyterian Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Clinton, South Carolina
- Venue: Templeton Physical Education Center
- Line: Presbyterian -5.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Presbyterian -250, Tennessee Tech +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee Tech vs. Presbyterian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 76, Tennessee Tech 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Tennessee Tech vs. Presbyterian
- Pick ATS: Presbyterian (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Presbyterian is 3-2-0 against the spread this season compared to Tennessee Tech's 2-2-0 ATS record. The Blue Hose have hit the over in three games, while Golden Eagles games have gone over two times. The two teams combine to score 142.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights
- The Golden Eagles have a -68 scoring differential, falling short by 13.6 points per game. They're putting up 64.8 points per game, 323rd in college basketball, and are giving up 78.4 per contest to rank 317th in college basketball.
- The 30.4 rebounds per game Tennessee Tech accumulates rank 290th in the country, 4.2 fewer than the 34.6 its opponents grab.
- Tennessee Tech knocks down 2.8 fewer threes per contest than the opposition, 5.8 (285th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 8.6.
- Tennessee Tech has committed 2.2 more turnovers than its opponents, averaging 11.2 (130th in college basketball) while forcing nine (342nd in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.