Tennessee vs. Purdue Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest features the Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) and the Tennessee Volunteers (4-0) facing off at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center (on November 21) at 8:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 75-65 win for Purdue.
Based on our computer prediction, Purdue projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Tennessee. The over/under is listed at 134.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Tennessee vs. Purdue Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
- Line: Purdue -3.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Purdue -165, Tennessee +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee vs. Purdue Score Prediction
- Prediction: Purdue 75, Tennessee 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Tennessee vs. Purdue
- Pick ATS: Purdue (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee Performance Insights
- Tennessee was led by its defense last year, as it ranked third-best in college basketball by allowing only 57.9 points per game. It ranked 195th in college basketball in points scored (70.8 per contest).
- The Volunteers were top-25 last year in rebounding, ranking 23rd-best in college basketball with 35.4 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 34th with 28.4 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Tennessee was one of the best teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it dished out 16.7 per game (ninth-best in college basketball).
- Last year the Volunteers averaged 11.2 turnovers per game (113th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 13.9 turnovers per contest (50th-ranked).
- The Volunteers sank 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 32.8% three-point percentage (254th-ranked).
- When it came to defending three-pointers, things were clicking for Tennessee, who allowed 5.8 treys per game (23rd-best in college basketball) and a 26.5% shooting percentage from three-point land (best).
- Tennessee attempted 34.9 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 59.9% of the shots it attempted (and 69.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.4 three-pointers per contest, which were 40.1% of its shots (and 30.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.