Vanderbilt vs. Alabama State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest at Memorial Gymnasium has the Vanderbilt Commodores (4-0) going head to head against the Alabama State Hornets (0-5) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 83-57 win as our model heavily favors Vanderbilt.
The Commodores are coming off of a 77-74 win over Western Kentucky in their last outing on Wednesday.
Vanderbilt vs. Alabama State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Gymnasium in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Vanderbilt vs. Alabama State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 83, Alabama State 57
Other SEC Predictions
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Florida vs Purdue
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- Georgia vs Columbia
- Texas Southern vs LSU
- Auburn vs UCF
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Vanderbilt Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Commodores were outscored by 3.5 points per game last season (posting 67.6 points per game, 132nd in college basketball, while allowing 71.1 per outing, 318th in college basketball) and had a -108 scoring differential.
- Vanderbilt put up 66.1 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 1.5 fewer points per game than its overall average (67.6).
- The Commodores posted 68.9 points per game last season at home, which was 3.2 more points than they averaged on the road (65.7).
- Defensively Vanderbilt was better at home last year, allowing 67.1 points per game, compared to 75.4 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.