Tennessee vs. Syracuse: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
Two hot teams hit the court when the No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (3-0) visit the Syracuse Orange (3-0) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET. The Orange are 12.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their three-game win streak intact against the Volunteers, winners of three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 146.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee Betting Records & Stats
- Tennessee and its opponents combined to score more than 146.5 points in four of 34 games last season.
- Tennessee's outings last season had an average of 128.6 points, 17.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Tennessee compiled a 17-17-0 ATS record last year.
- Tennessee won 20 of the 28 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (71.4%).
- The Volunteers had a 6-1 record last year (winning 85.7% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -1000 or shorter.
- Tennessee has an implied moneyline win probability of 90.9% in this game.
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 146.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 146.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Tennessee Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Volunteers averaged 70.8 points per game, only 2.1 fewer points than the 72.9 the Orange allowed.
- Tennessee went 10-4 against the spread and 14-1 overall last season when scoring more than 72.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|10-5-0||Home ATS Record||10-5-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||6-5-0|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.5|
|67.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||70.7|
|6-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-8-0|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.