Tennessee vs. Syracuse: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Tennessee Volunteers (3-0) will aim to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (3-0) at 2:30 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The Orange have also won three games in a row.
You can take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Tennessee vs. Syracuse matchup in this article.
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tennessee Moneyline||Syracuse Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tennessee (-12.5)||145.5||-1000||+625||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tennessee (-13.5)||144.5||-1050||+660||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee vs. Syracuse Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Tennessee compiled a 17-17-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 14 Volunteers games last season went over the point total.
- Syracuse put together a 17-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 15 of the Orange's games last season hit the over.
Tennessee Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Tennessee is sixth-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2000), much higher than its computer rankings (38th).
- The implied probability of Tennessee winning the national championship, based on its +2000 moneyline odds, is 4.8%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.