Predators vs. Avalanche Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Colorado Avalanche (11-5, on a three-game winning streak) visit the Nashville Predators (6-10) at Bridgestone Arena. The contest on Monday, November 20 starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Over the past 10 contests, the Predators have gone 3-7-0 while putting up 30 total goals (eight power-play goals on 40 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 20.0%). They have allowed 34 goals.
Here's our pick for who will claim the win in Monday's matchup.
Predators vs. Avalanche Predictions for Monday
Our computer projections model for this contest expects a final score of Avalanche 4, Predators 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Avalanche (-155)
- Total Pick: Over 6.5 (computer predicts 6.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Predators (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Predators vs Avalanche Additional Info
|Avalanche vs Predators Odds/Over/Under|
|Avalanche vs Predators Player Props|
|Avalanche vs Predators Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Avalanche vs Predators|
Predators Splits and Trends
- The Predators have a 6-10 record this season and are 1-0-1 in matchups that have required overtime.
- Nashville has earned two points (1-3-0) in its four games decided by one goal.
- This season the Predators scored just one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- Nashville failed to win all six games this season when it scored two goals.
- The Predators have scored at least three goals nine times, earning 12 points from those matchups (6-3-0).
- Nashville has scored a single power-play goal in six games this season and has recorded four points from those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Nashville has posted a record of 4-6-0 (eight points).
- The Predators have been outshot by opponents in six games, going 2-4-0 to record four points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Avalanche Rank||Avalanche AVG||Predators AVG||Predators Rank|
|20th||19.05%||Power Play %||21.21%||13th|
|5th||85.94%||Penalty Kill %||71.15%||30th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Predators vs. Avalanche Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.