Austin Peay vs. Tarleton State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game between the Tarleton State Texans (2-2) and Austin Peay Governors (2-2) going head-to-head at JSerra Pavilion has a projected final score of 69-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tarleton State, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 5:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Tarleton State projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Austin Peay. The over/under has been set at 136.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Austin Peay vs. Tarleton State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Venue: JSerra Pavilion
- Line: Tarleton State -2.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tarleton State -140, Austin Peay +115
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Austin Peay vs. Tarleton State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tarleton State 69, Austin Peay 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Austin Peay vs. Tarleton State
- Pick ATS: Tarleton State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Austin Peay Performance Insights
- Offensively, Austin Peay posted 66.7 points per game (308th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It surrendered 72.3 points per contest at the other end of the court (245th-ranked).
- The Governors were 328th in the country with 28.5 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 240th with 32.0 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last season Austin Peay ranked 221st in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.5 per game.
- Last year the Governors committed 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.9 turnovers per contest (102nd-ranked).
- The Governors drained 7.2 three-pointers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 32.2% shooting percentage (283rd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Austin Peay allowed 6.5 threes per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 34.1% (205th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Austin Peay took 61.5% two-pointers and 38.5% from beyond the arc last season. Of the team's baskets, 70.1% were two-pointers and 29.9% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.