Titans vs. Jaguars: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Jacksonville Jaguars (6-3) and the Tennessee Titans (3-6) play on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at TIAA Bank Field in a clash of AFC South foes.
Before the Jaguars meet the Titans, check out the betting insights and trends for both teams.
Titans vs. Jaguars Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Titans vs. Jaguars Betting Records & Stats
- Titans games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 40 points in three of nine outings.
- The average total for Tennessee games this season has been 40.4, 0.4 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Titans have covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-5-0).
- The Titans have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- Tennessee has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +240 moneyline set for this game.
- Jacksonville has an average point total of 44.5 in their contests this year, 4.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Jaguars have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars are 4-1 as moneyline favorites (winning 80% of those games).
- Jacksonville has played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
Jaguars vs. Titans Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Titans vs. Jaguars Betting Insights & Trends
- Over its last three games, Tennessee has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- The Titans have hit the over once in their past three contests.
- The Jaguars have totaled only six more points than their opponents this season (0.7 per game), while the Titans have been outscored by 26 points (2.9 per game).
- Over its past three games, Jacksonville has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three contests, Jacksonville has gone over the total once.
- The Jaguars are averaging 28.3 points per game in divisional matchups, which is 4.9 more points per game than their overall season average (21.8 points per game). However, on defense, they are surrendering more points per game in divisional games (26) compared to their overall season average (21.1).
- The Jaguars have outscored their opponents by just six points this season (0.7 per game), and opponents of the Titans have outscored them by 26 points on the year (2.9 per game).
Titans Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.4||41.1||39.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||21.8||22.3||21.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-5||3-1||0-4|
Jaguars Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||44.5||45||43.9|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||24.8||24|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||2-1||2-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-2||0-2||2-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.