T.J. Hockenson vs. the Broncos' Defense: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
At Empower Field at Mile High in Week 11, the Minnesota Vikings' T.J. Hockenson will be facing the Denver Broncos pass defense and Justin Simmons. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on this intriguing matchup.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Vikings vs. Broncos Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
T.J. Hockenson Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (TEs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Broncos|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
T.J. Hockenson vs. Justin Simmons Insights
T.J. Hockenson & the Vikings' Offense
- T.J. Hockenson has collected 71 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 681 (68.1 yards per game). He's been targeted 95 times and has four touchdowns.
- Through the air, Minnesota has been lifted by its passing offense, which ranks No. 1 in the NFL with 272.4 passing yards per game. It ranks first in passing TDs (21).
- The Vikings' offense has been getting it done this season, as it ranks 10th in the league with 23.3 points per game. In terms of yards, the team ranks fifth with 3,581 total yards (358.1 per game).
- Minnesota is airing it out quite a bit compared to the rest of the league, ranking third in the NFL with 38.5 pass attempts per contest.
- In the red zone, the Vikings are airing it out more frequently than the rest of the league, ranking first in the NFL with 60 total red-zone pass attempts (64.5% red-zone pass rate).
Justin Simmons & the Broncos' Defense
- Justin Simmons leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 35 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
- Looking at passing yards conceded, Denver is 19th in the NFL at 2,191 (243.4 per game).
- The Broncos' points-against average on defense is sixth from bottom in the league, at 27.6 per game.
- Three players have racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Denver this season.
- 14 players have caught a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
T.J. Hockenson vs. Justin Simmons Advanced Stats
|T.J. Hockenson||Justin Simmons|
|Rec. Targets||95||19||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||9.6||13||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||68.1||5||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||263||1||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||9||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.