UT Martin vs. South Dakota State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Skyhawk Arena has the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-3) taking on the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-1) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 61-58 victory for UT Martin, so it should be a competitive matchup.
In their last time out, the Skyhawks lost 56-45 to Central Arkansas on Tuesday.
UT Martin vs. South Dakota State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Skyhawk Arena in Martin, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UT Martin vs. South Dakota State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 61, South Dakota State 58
Other OVC Predictions
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Alabama vs Little Rock
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Tennessee Tech vs Alabama A&M
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Martin Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Skyhawks put up 64.2 points per game last season (198th in college basketball) while allowing 64.3 per contest (181st in college basketball). They had a -2 scoring differential.
- UT Martin tallied 64.4 points per game last year in conference games, which was 0.2 more points per game than its overall average (64.2).
- Offensively the Skyhawks fared better when playing at home last season, putting up 66.4 points per game, compared to 62.4 per game in road games.
- UT Martin gave up 63.9 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 64.3 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.