How to Watch the Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Tennessee State Tigers (6-4) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (3-7) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hale Stadium in a battle of OVC opponents.
Tennessee State ranks 66th in scoring offense (25 points per game) and 36th in scoring defense (23.7 points allowed per game) this year. Tennessee Tech has not been getting things done offensively, ranking 14th-worst in the FCS with 15.4 points per game. It has been more effective on the other side of the ball, allowing 27.8 points per contest (75th-ranked).
Here we will go deep into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Tennessee Tech vs. Tennessee State Key Statistics
|Tennessee Tech||Tennessee State|
|289.8 (109th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||319.4 (88th)|
|321.2 (41st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||311.7 (33rd)|
|115.4 (98th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||155.7 (50th)|
|174.4 (93rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||163.7 (102nd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (78th)|
|2 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
Tennessee Tech Stats Leaders
- Jordyn Potts has thrown for 948 yards (94.8 per game) while completing 53.5% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes with six interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Marcus Knight, has carried the ball 104 times for 414 yards (41.4 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Justin Pegues has piled up 84 carries and totaled 355 yards with two touchdowns while also gaining 189 yards through the air with two touchdowns.
- Brad Clark has hauled in 430 receiving yards on 37 catches to pace his team so far this season.
- Jalal Dean has 23 receptions (on 29 targets) for a total of 311 yards (31.1 yards per game) this year.
- Metrius Fleming has racked up 222 reciving yards (22.2 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Tennessee State Stats Leaders
- Draylen Ellis has racked up 1,006 yards (100.6 ypg) on 88-of-167 passing with six touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 183 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 62 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Jordan Gant, has carried the ball 135 times for 530 yards (53 per game), scoring 10 times.
- Jalen Rouse has been handed the ball 90 times this year and racked up 366 yards (36.6 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Dashon Davis has hauled in 13 catches for 371 yards (37.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Dayron Johnson has put up a 306-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 35 passes on 29 targets.
- Chevalier Brenson has been the target of 22 passes and hauled in 24 grabs for 258 yards, an average of 25.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tennessee State or Tennessee Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.