Tennessee Tech vs. Alabama A&M Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game features the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (0-2) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-2) squaring off at Alabama A&M Events Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 73-59 win for heavily favored Alabama A&M according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Golden Eagles are coming off of a 70-45 loss to Chattanooga in their most recent game on Wednesday.
Tennessee Tech vs. Alabama A&M Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Alabama A&M Events Center in Huntsville, Alabama
Tennessee Tech vs. Alabama A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama A&M 73, Tennessee Tech 59
Other OVC Predictions
- South Dakota State vs UT Martin
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
- Alabama vs Little Rock
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Eagles' +187 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.6 points per game) was a result of scoring 68.7 points per game (108th in college basketball) while allowing 63.1 per contest (139th in college basketball).
- Tennessee Tech averaged 2.6 more points in OVC action (71.3) than overall (68.7).
- In 2022-23, the Golden Eagles averaged 10.2 more points per game at home (74.0) than away (63.8).
- In 2022-23, Tennessee Tech allowed 4.9 fewer points per game at home (61.0) than away (65.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.