Grizzlies vs. Spurs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The San Antonio Spurs (3-9) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to end a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSSE. The matchup's over/under is set at 226.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: BSSW and BSSE
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Grizzlies Betting Records & Stats
- In five of 11 games this season, Memphis and its opponents have combined to total more than 226.5 points.
- Memphis has an average point total of 224.4 in its outings this year, 2.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Grizzlies are 3-8-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Memphis has been favored five times and won one of those games.
- This season, Memphis has won one of its three games when favored by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Grizzlies, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Grizzlies vs Spurs Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Grizzlies vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Grizzlies Insights & Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a lower percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered one time in five games at home, and it has covered two times in six games when playing on the road.
- The Grizzlies score 108.5 points per game, 16 fewer points than the 124.5 the Spurs allow.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.