Austin Peay vs. Butler Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at Hinkle Fieldhouse has the Austin Peay Governors (1-2) taking on the Butler Bulldogs (1-1) at 5:00 PM (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Austin Peay by a score of 65-61, who is slightly favored by our model.
The Governors head into this contest on the heels of a 68-63 win over Kentucky on Tuesday.
Austin Peay vs. Butler Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
Austin Peay vs. Butler Score Prediction
- Prediction: Austin Peay 65, Butler 61
Other ASUN Predictions
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Lipscomb vs Indiana
- North Florida vs South Florida
- Kentucky vs FGCU
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Austin Peay Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Governors had a +93 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 3.2 points per game. They put up 59.5 points per game to rank 289th in college basketball and gave up 56.3 per outing to rank 20th in college basketball.
- In conference play, Austin Peay averaged more points (61.9 per game) than it did overall (59.5) in 2022-23.
- The Governors scored 62.8 points per game at home last season, and 58.5 away.
- At home, Austin Peay allowed 52.8 points per game last season. On the road, it conceded 59.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.