Vanderbilt vs. Central Arkansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at Memorial Gymnasium has the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-1) matching up with the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 17. Our computer prediction projects a 76-66 victory for Vanderbilt, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Central Arkansas projects to cover the 19.5-point spread in its matchup versus Vanderbilt. The over/under has been set at 146.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Vanderbilt vs. Central Arkansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Memorial Gymnasium
- Line: Vanderbilt -19.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vanderbilt -2500, Central Arkansas +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vanderbilt vs. Central Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 76, Central Arkansas 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Vanderbilt vs. Central Arkansas
- Pick ATS: Central Arkansas (+19.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Vanderbilt Performance Insights
- Vanderbilt was 175th in the country in points scored (71.9 per game) and 224th in points conceded (71.5) last season.
- The Commodores collected 33.1 rebounds per game and gave up 33.9 boards last season, ranking 96th and 329th, respectively, in the nation.
- Vanderbilt was 304th in college basketball in assists (11.5 per game) last year.
- With 8.4 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 33.6% from downtown last season, the Commodores were 66th and 209th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Vanderbilt was 111th in the country in 3-pointers conceded (6.7 per game) and 37th in 3-point percentage defensively (31%) last year.
- Last year, Vanderbilt attempted 42.2% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 57.8% from inside it. In terms of makes, 33.3% of Vanderbilt's baskets were 3-pointers, and 66.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.