Tennessee State vs. Oregon Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the Oregon Ducks (2-0) versus the Tennessee State Tigers (3-0) at Matthew Knight Arena has a projected final score of 75-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Oregon, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Tennessee State should cover the point spread, which is listed at 18.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 148.5 over/under.
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
- Line: Oregon -18.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oregon -2500, Tennessee State +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 75, Tennessee State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Tennessee State vs. Oregon
- Pick ATS: Tennessee State (+18.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee State Performance Insights
- Last season Tennessee State posted 78.1 points per game (34th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 75 points per contest (311th-ranked).
- The Tigers averaged 32.9 rebounds per game (107th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 32.1 rebounds per contest (247th-ranked).
- Tennessee State ranked 163rd in the country with 13.2 assists per contest.
- The Tigers ranked 200th in college basketball with 12 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 102nd with 12.9 forced turnovers per game.
- The Tigers drained 8.8 treys per game (42nd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while owning a 35% three-point percentage (132nd-ranked).
- Last year Tennessee State gave up 7.3 treys per game (196th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.5% (235th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Tennessee State took 58.4% two-pointers, accounting for 67.6% of the team's baskets. It shot 41.6% threes (32.4% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.