Tennessee State vs. Oregon: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Tennessee State Tigers (3-0) will look to build on a three-game winning run when visiting the Oregon Ducks (2-0) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena. This matchup is at 9:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Oregon vs. Tennessee State matchup.
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, Oregon
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon Moneyline||Tennessee State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon (-18.5)||148.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon (-18.5)||148.5||-4500||+1300||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Tennessee State won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Tigers covered the spread when playing as at least 18.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- Oregon compiled a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 16 Ducks games hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.