How to Watch the Suns vs. Jazz Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Phoenix Suns (5-6) face the Utah Jazz (4-7) on November 17, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Jazz and Suns, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Suns vs. Jazz Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Suns vs Jazz Additional Info
|Suns vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Suns vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Jazz Prediction|
|Suns vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Jazz Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Suns Stats Insights
- This season, the Suns have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% lower than the 48.5% of shots the Jazz's opponents have hit.
- Phoenix is 3-2 when it shoots better than 48.5% from the field.
- The Jazz are the second-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Suns sit at 10th.
- The Suns score 113.7 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 119.5 the Jazz allow.
- Phoenix is 3-1 when scoring more than 119.5 points.
Jazz Stats Insights
- The Jazz's 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (45.9%).
- Utah has compiled a 3-3 straight-up record in games it shoots over 45.9% from the field.
- The Jazz are the top rebounding team in the league, the Suns sit at 12th.
- The Jazz put up an average of 114.0 points per game, just 1.6 more points than the 112.4 the Suns allow to opponents.
- Utah has put together a 4-4 record in games it scores more than 112.4 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suns Home & Away Comparison
- The Suns average 118.7 points per game at home, compared to 107.8 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 10.9 points per contest.
- At home, Phoenix is giving up 9.1 more points per game (116.5) than away from home (107.4).
- In terms of three-pointers, the Suns have performed better at home this season, averaging 14.2 treys per game with a 41.5% three-point percentage, compared to 11.2 threes per game and a 33.3% three-point percentage in road games.
Jazz Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Jazz score 119.0 points per game, 9.2 more than on the road (109.8). Defensively they concede 114.2 points per game at home, 9.8 less than on the road (124.0).
- At home, Utah gives up 114.2 points per game. Away, it concedes 124.0.
- The Jazz average 0.4 more assists per game at home (27.4) than away (27.0).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.