Vanderbilt vs. Western Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-0) and the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-0) at Memorial Gymnasium is expected to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 70-67, with Vanderbilt coming out on top. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 15.
The Commodores took care of business in their most recent game 73-70 against Fairfield on Sunday.
Vanderbilt vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Gymnasium in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Vanderbilt vs. Western Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 70, Western Kentucky 67
Other SEC Predictions
- Temple vs Ole Miss
- South Florida vs Alabama
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Texas A&M vs Purdue
- Georgia vs Mercer
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Vanderbilt Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Commodores were outscored by 3.5 points per game last season, with a -108 scoring differential overall. They put up 67.6 points per game (132nd in college basketball), and allowed 71.1 per outing (318th in college basketball).
- With 66.1 points per game in SEC tilts, Vanderbilt tallied 1.5 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (67.6 PPG).
- The Commodores scored 68.9 points per game last season in home games, which was 3.2 more points than they averaged in away games (65.7).
- Vanderbilt ceded 67.1 points per game at home last season, compared to 75.4 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.