Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Chattanooga Mocs (2-1) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-1) at Hooper Eblen Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-57, heavily favoring Chattanooga to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Mocs' most recent contest was a 79-74 loss to Marshall on Sunday.
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Hooper Eblen Arena in Cookeville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Chattanooga vs. Tennessee Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Chattanooga 89, Tennessee Tech 57
Other SoCon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Chattanooga Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Mocs outscored opponents by four points per game last season with a +132 scoring differential overall. They put up 58.8 points per game (298th in college basketball) and gave up 54.8 per contest (13th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Chattanooga averaged more points (59.8 per game) than it did overall (58.8) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Mocs averaged 61.9 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 55.4.
- At home, Chattanooga allowed 55.4 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 55.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.