Belmont vs. Wichita State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest at Curb Event Center has the Wichita State Shockers (1-1) squaring off against the Belmont Bruins (1-1) at 7:30 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a close 66-64 victory for Wichita State, so expect a tight matchup.
The Bruins took care of business in their last matchup 76-50 against Georgia on Friday.
Belmont vs. Wichita State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Curb Event Center in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Belmont vs. Wichita State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wichita State 66, Belmont 64
Other MVC Predictions
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Purdue Fort Wayne vs Southern Illinois
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Missouri State vs Saint Louis
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Belmont Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bruins' +156 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 4.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 71.6 points per game (57th in college basketball) while giving up 67.1 per outing (249th in college basketball).
- In conference games last year, Belmont averaged more points per game (73.3) than its overall average (71.6).
- The Bruins scored 75.7 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 68.4 points per game in away games, a difference of 7.3 points per contest.
- In home games, Belmont ceded 3.5 fewer points per game (64.6) than when playing on the road (68.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.