UT Martin vs. Central Arkansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game features the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-2) and the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-1) facing off at Farris Center (on November 14) at 7:30 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 68-64 win for UT Martin, who is slightly favored based on our model.
The Skyhawks' most recent contest on Thursday ended in a 70-68 loss to Vanderbilt.
UT Martin vs. Central Arkansas Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Farris Center in Conway, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UT Martin vs. Central Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 68, Central Arkansas 64
Other OVC Predictions
- Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Illinois State
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- Lindenwood (MO) vs Cincinnati
- Little Rock vs Arkansas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UT Martin Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Skyhawks averaged 64.2 points per game last season (198th in college basketball) while giving up 64.3 per outing (181st in college basketball). They had a -2 scoring differential overall.
- UT Martin scored more in conference play (64.4 points per game) than overall (64.2).
- At home, the Skyhawks averaged 66.4 points per game last season. Away, they scored 62.4.
- At home, UT Martin conceded 63.9 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 64.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.