Tennessee vs. Wofford: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) play the Wofford Terriers (2-0) at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on SEC Network+.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Tennessee vs. Wofford matchup in this article.
Tennessee vs. Wofford Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Tennessee vs. Wofford Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tennessee Moneyline||Wofford Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tennessee (-31.5)||140.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tennessee (-30.5)||139.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tennessee vs. Wofford Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Tennessee won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- Volunteers games hit the over 14 out of 34 times last season.
- Wofford compiled a 16-13-0 record against the spread last season.
- In Terriers games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times.
Tennessee Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2000), Tennessee is seventh-best in college basketball. It is three spots higher than that, fourth-best, according to computer rankings.
- Tennessee has a 4.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.