Lipscomb vs. Morehead State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Morehead State Eagles (0-2) and the Lipscomb Bisons (1-1) at Allen Arena has a projected final score of 72-68 based on our computer prediction, with Morehead State coming out on top. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM on November 14.
In their last time out, the Bisons lost 89-66 to Fairfield on Friday.
Lipscomb vs. Morehead State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Allen Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Lipscomb vs. Morehead State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Morehead State 72, Lipscomb 68
Other ASUN Predictions
- North Alabama vs Missouri
- Florida International vs FGCU
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
- Stetson vs High Point
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lipscomb Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bisons outscored opponents by 3.1 points per game last season (posting 69.4 points per game, 93rd in college basketball, and allowing 66.3 per outing, 234th in college basketball) and had a +99 scoring differential.
- Lipscomb scored 68.3 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 1.1 fewer points per game than its overall average (69.4).
- The Bisons averaged 68.4 points per game last season in home games, which was 3.5 fewer points than they averaged on the road (71.9).
- Lipscomb surrendered 62.7 points per game at home last year, compared to 70.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.