Kansas vs. Kentucky: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) are favored by 6.5 points against the No. 17 Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN. The over/under is set at 147.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kansas vs. Kentucky Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas vs Kentucky Betting Records & Stats
- The Jayhawks covered the spread 15 times in 36 games last season.
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -275 or shorter last year, Kansas had a record of 12-1 (92.3%).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Jayhawks' implied win probability is 73.3%.
- Kentucky went 16-16-0 ATS last season.
- The Wildcats entered four games last season as the underdog by +220 or more and won each of those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Kentucky has a 31.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Kansas vs. Kentucky Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 147.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 147.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Kansas vs Kentucky Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 75.4 points per game the Jayhawks recorded were 7.6 more points than the Wildcats gave up (67.8).
- Kansas had an 11-10 record against the spread and a 22-2 record overall last season when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- The Wildcats scored 6.4 more points per game last year (74.5) than the Jayhawks allowed their opponents to score (68.1).
- Kentucky put together a 13-8 ATS record and an 18-4 overall record last season in games it scored more than 68.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kansas vs. Kentucky Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kansas vs. Kentucky Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|4-9-0||Home ATS Record||9-8-0|
|7-4-0||Away ATS Record||6-3-0|
|78.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||78.4|
|74||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||71.4|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||10-7-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.