Austin Peay vs. Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Kentucky Wildcats (2-0) and the Austin Peay Governors (0-2) at Memorial Coliseum is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-48 and heavily favors Kentucky to come out on top. Game time is at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Governors' last game on Friday ended in a 57-52 loss to Chattanooga.
Austin Peay vs. Kentucky Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Coliseum in Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Austin Peay vs. Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kentucky 76, Austin Peay 48
Other ASUN Predictions
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Florida International vs FGCU
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- North Alabama vs Missouri
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
- Stetson vs High Point
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Austin Peay Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Governors had a +93 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 3.2 points per game. They put up 59.5 points per game to rank 289th in college basketball and allowed 56.3 per contest to rank 20th in college basketball.
- Austin Peay scored more in conference action (61.9 points per game) than overall (59.5).
- In 2022-23, the Governors scored 4.3 more points per game at home (62.8) than away (58.5).
- Austin Peay conceded 52.8 points per game at home last season, and 59.2 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.