Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – October 4
The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (4-1) are 3-point underdogs in a road conference matchup against the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-4) on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The over/under is set at 52.
Middle Tennessee is putting up 361.4 yards per game on offense this season (88th in the FBS), and is allowing 394 yards per game (89th) on defense. Jacksonville State ranks 46th in the FBS with 27.6 points per contest, but it has been led by its defense, which ranks eighth-best by allowing just 15 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State Game Info
- Game Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Middle Tennessee vs. Jacksonville State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Middle Tennessee Recent Performance
- It's been a difficult three-game stretch for the Blue Raiders, who rank seventh-worst in total offense (437 yards per game) and fifth-worst in total defense (407.7 yards per game allowed) over their last three games.
- With 22.7 points per game on offense (-33-worst) and 25.3 points per game allowed on defense (22nd-worst) over the last three tilts, the Blue Raiders have been playing poorly on both sides of the ball lately.
- Despite having the 52nd-ranked pass offense over the last three games (274 passing yards per game), Middle Tennessee ranks -88-worst in pass defense over that time frame (278.7 passing yards surrendered per game).
- The Blue Raiders rank 103rd in rushing offense (163 rushing yards per game) and 93rd in rushing defense (129 rushing yards per game surrendered) during their last three contests.
- The Blue Raiders have not covered the spread and are 1-2 overall in their last three contests.
- In Middle Tennessee's past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
Week 6 CUSA Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech
- Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Tech
- Florida International vs New Mexico State
Middle Tennessee Betting Records & Stats
- Middle Tennessee is 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have not covered the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Middle Tennessee has gone over in two of five games with a set total (40%).
- Middle Tennessee has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Middle Tennessee has played as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Blue Raiders' implied win probability is 60.8%.
Middle Tennessee Stats Leaders
- Nicholas Vattiato has 1,163 passing yards for Middle Tennessee, completing 68.1% of his passes and tossing seven touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 144 rushing yards (28.8 ypg) on 49 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jaiden Credle has 227 rushing yards on 36 carries with one touchdown. He's also tacked on 11 catches for 87 yards (17.4 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Frank Peasant has piled up 165 yards on 41 attempts, scoring one time.
- Elijah Metcalf has hauled in 27 catches for 235 yards (47 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Holden Willis has caught 19 passes for 212 yards (42.4 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Justin Olson has a total of 199 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 17 throws and scoring one touchdown.
- Sam Brumfield paces the team with two sacks, and also has one TFL and 12 tackles.
- Tra Fluellen has 12 tackles and one interception, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.