Carlos Alcaraz vs. Jannik Sinner: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | China Open
In the China Open semifinals on Tuesday, Carlos Alcaraz faces Jannik Sinner.
Alcaraz is the favorite (-375) in this match, compared to the underdog Sinner, who is +275.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Jannik Sinner Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Jannik Sinner Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Carlos Alcaraz has a 78.9% chance to win.
|Carlos Alcaraz||Jannik Sinner|
|-375||Odds to Win Match||+275|
|-125||Odds to Win Tournament||+600|
|78.9%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||26.7%|
|55.6%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||14.3%|
|57.7||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||42.3|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's China Open Previews & Predictions
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Jannik Sinner Trends and Insights
- Alcaraz defeated Casper Ruud 6-4, 6-2 in the quarterfinals on Monday.
- Sinner took home the win 6-4, 3-6, 6-2 versus Grigor Dimitrov in the quarterfinals on Monday.
- Through 73 matches over the past year (across all court types), Alcaraz has played 24.6 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.8% of them.
- Alcaraz has played 33 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 24.0 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Sinner has averaged 23.2 games per match (20.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 68 matches played in the past year across all court types, while winning 57.9% of the games.
- Sinner has averaged 22.0 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set through 45 matches on hard courts in the past year, winning 58.0% of those games.
- Alcaraz and Sinner have played seven times dating back to 2015, and Alcaraz has a 4-3 advantage, including a 6-7, 6-4, 6-2 win in their last meeting on March 31, 2023 at the Miami Open presented by Itau.
- In 22 total sets against each other, Alcaraz has won 12, while Sinner has claimed 10.
- Sinner and Alcaraz have matched up for 226 total games, and Sinner has won more often, capturing 116 of them.
- In their seven matches against each other, Alcaraz and Sinner are averaging 32.3 games and 3.1 sets.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.