Ole Miss vs. LSU: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 30
The No. 13 LSU Tigers (3-1) are 3-point favorites on the road versus the No. 20 Ole Miss Rebels (3-1) on Saturday, September 30, 2023. Each team features a prolific offense, with the Tigers ninth in points per game, and the Rebels 11th. An over/under of 66.5 points has been set for the outing.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the LSU vs. Ole Miss matchup.
Ole Miss vs. LSU Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Ole Miss vs. LSU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||LSU Moneyline||Ole Miss Moneyline|
|BetMGM||LSU (-3)||66.5||-145||+120||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||LSU (-2.5)||66.5||-142||+118||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 5 Odds
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- UAB vs Tulane
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Louisville vs NC State
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Florida vs Kentucky
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Baylor vs UCF
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- USC vs Colorado
- Kansas vs Texas
Ole Miss vs. LSU Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered twice in three chances against the spread this year.
- The Rebels have been an underdog by 3 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- LSU has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have been favored by 3 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
Ole Miss 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the SEC||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.