Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Tennessee Titans have been given +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +240
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Titans much higher (18th in the league) than the computer rankings do (30th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Titans have experienced the 15th-biggest change this season, improving from +10000 at the start to +8000.
- The Titans have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has won twice against the spread this season.
- One Titans game (out of three) has hit the over this season.
- The Titans have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Tennessee has won one of the three games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Titans have been a bottom-five offense this year, ranking second-worst with 240 yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 17th in the NFL (344.7 yards allowed per game).
- The Titans have been a bottom-five scoring offense this season, ranking fourth-worst with 15 points per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 16th in the NFL (22.3 points allowed per game).
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry has rushed for 163 yards (54.3 per game) and one touchdown in three games.
- In the passing game, Henry has zero touchdowns, with five catches for 71 yards.
- Ryan Tannehill has passed for 548 yards (182.7 per game), completing 59.0%, with one touchdown and three interceptions in three games.
- In addition, Tannehill has run for 17 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, DeAndre Hopkins has scored zero times, catching 14 balls for 153 yards (51.0 per game).
- In two games, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has seven catches for 83 yards (41.5 per game) and one score.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Titans' Denico Autry has amassed 10 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks in his three games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+4000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+2500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+2500|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.