Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 25 the Tennessee Titans' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +6600.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +240
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- Titans games went over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
- Tennessee was a bottom-five offense last year, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per game. On defense, it ranked 23rd in the NFL (351.6 yards allowed per game).
- At home last season, the Titans were 3-5. On the road, they were 4-5.
- As a favorite last season Tennessee had only two wins (2-3). When the underdog the Titans posted a record of 4-5.
- The Titans were 3-3 in the AFC South and 5-7 in the AFC overall.
Titans Impact Players
- Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- In the passing game, Henry scored zero touchdowns, with 33 catches for 398 yards.
- Ryan Tannehill passed for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- In addition, Tannehill rushed for 98 yards and two TDs.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, catching 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In 15 games played with the Texans, Chris Moore had 48 receptions for 548 yards (36.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- In 17 games last year, Kevin Byard posted 106 tackles and four interceptions.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+3500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+2500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+2200|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1000|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.