Cardinals vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 24
Sunday's contest at PETCO Park has the San Diego Padres (76-79) squaring off against the St. Louis Cardinals (68-87) at 4:10 PM (on September 24). Our computer prediction projects a 5-4 victory for the Padres, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Padres will give the nod to Michael Wacha (12-4, 3.44 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 13 on the season, and the Cardinals will counter with Drew Rom (1-3, 6.92 ERA).
Cardinals vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Padres 5, Cardinals 4.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, St. Louis and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its previous 10 games.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Cardinals' past 10 games.
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 32, or 43.8%, of the 73 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, St. Louis has been victorious one time in three chances when named as an underdog of at least +170 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 37% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for St. Louis is the No. 18 offense in the majors, scoring 4.5 runs per game (690 total runs).
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.71 ERA this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 19||Brewers||L 7-3||Drew Rom vs Trevor Megill|
|September 20||Brewers||L 8-2||Zack Thompson vs Adrian Houser|
|September 21||Brewers||L 6-0||Miles Mikolas vs Wade Miley|
|September 22||@ Padres||L 4-2||Dakota Hudson vs Matt Waldron|
|September 23||@ Padres||W 5-2||Jake Woodford vs Nick Martínez|
|September 24||@ Padres||-||Drew Rom vs Michael Wacha|
|September 26||@ Brewers||-||Zack Thompson vs Wade Miley|
|September 27||@ Brewers||-||Miles Mikolas vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 28||@ Brewers||-||Dakota Hudson vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 29||Reds||-||Adam Wainwright vs Connor Phillips|
|September 30||Reds||-||Drew Rom vs Brandon Williamson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.