Ole Miss vs. Alabama: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
A pair of SEC teams square off when the No. 13 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-1) take on the No. 15 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Bryant-Denny Stadium. The Crimson Tide are favored by 7 points. An over/under of 55.5 points has been set for the contest.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Alabama vs. Ole Miss matchup in this article.
Ole Miss vs. Alabama Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ole Miss vs. Alabama Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Alabama Moneyline||Ole Miss Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Alabama (-7)||55.5||-275||+210||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Alabama (-7)||55.5||-295||+235||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- NC State vs Virginia
- SMU vs TCU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UAB vs Georgia
- Iowa vs Penn State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- BYU vs Kansas
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Cal vs Washington
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
Ole Miss vs. Alabama Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered in each of its two games with a spread this year.
- Alabama has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have been favored by 7 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
Ole Miss 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|To Win the SEC||+1800||Bet $100 to win $1800|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.