Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Game – Saturday, September 23
SEC opponents will clash when the Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) meet the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-2). Below, we outline the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Kentucky 30, Vanderbilt 27
- Kentucky has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Wildcats have played as a moneyline favorite of -550 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Vanderbilt lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Commodores have played as an underdog of +400 or more once this season and won that game.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Wildcats an 84.6% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- So far this year Kentucky has two victories against the spread.
- The Wildcats have been favored by 13.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Vanderbilt is winless against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (50.5)
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to score more than 50.5 points in a game once this season.
- This season, every game Vanderbilt has played finished with a combined score over 50.5 points.
- Kentucky averages 35.7 points per game against Vanderbilt's 34.8, totaling 20 points over the matchup's point total of 50.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||53.2||53.2|
|Implied Total AVG||41||41|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||55.5||54.3||56.8|
|Implied Total AVG||36||40||32|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.