Cardinals vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres will try to out-hit Richie Palacios and the St. Louis Cardinals at PETCO Park on Friday at 9:40 PM ET.
The favored Padres have -175 moneyline odds against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +145. The total is 9 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Cardinals' past 10 matchups.
Read More About This Game
|Padres vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cardinals|
|Padres vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 31, or 43.7%, of the 71 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- St. Louis is 6-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +145 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 40.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Games involving St. Louis have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 73 of 150 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have an against the spread mark of 2-8-0 in 10 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.