Tennessee vs. Florida: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
A pair of SEC teams meet when the No. 11 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0) take on the Florida Gators (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. The Volunteers are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 56.5 points.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Tennessee vs. Florida matchup.
Tennessee vs. Florida Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Gainesville, Florida
- Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee vs. Florida Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tennessee Moneyline||Florida Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tennessee (-5.5)||56.5||-210||+170||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tennessee (-5.5)||56.5||-205||+168||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Virginia vs Maryland
Tennessee vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Tennessee has a record of 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers have covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Florida has not won against the spread this year in one chances.
- The Gators have not covered the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
Tennessee 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the SEC||+1200||Bet $100 to win $1200|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.