Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Tennessee State Tigers (1-1) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they hit the field against the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as an 8.5-point underdog. The game has an over/under of 54.5 points.
Gardner-Webb is compiling 398.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks 32nd in the FCS. Defensively, the Runnin' Bulldogs rank 56th, giving up 361.5 yards per game. In terms of total offense, Tennessee State ranks 95th in the FCS (267.5 total yards per game) and 103rd on defense (466.5 total yards allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Tennessee State vs. Gardner-Webb? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Tennessee State Betting Records & Stats
Tennessee State Stats Leaders
- In addition to his 1,806 passing yards and 54.8% completion percentage last year, Draylen Ellis threw for eight touchdowns against six interceptions.
- Ellis was a factor with his legs, too, scrambling for 65 yards and four TDs.
- As part of the ground attack, Jalen Rouse scampered for 613 yards and two touchdowns on 4.8 YPC.
- As a receiver, Rouse tallied 12 receptions (on 11 targets) for 158 yards and one touchdown.
- Devon Starling ran for 540 yards (49.1 yards per game) and one TD.
- Starling contributed 221 yards and one touchdown on 16 receptions in the receiving game.
- JJ Holloman got 45 targets last season and converted them into 33 catches (3.0 per game) for 353 yards and one TD.
- Last season Tadarrius Patterson collected 1.0 TFL and 3.5 sacks in 11 games.
- Jahsun Bryant accumulated 0.5 sacks to go along with two interceptions in 11 games.
- Terray Jones posted four sacks in 11 games.
- An important contributor on defense, Chris Walker had three tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two sacks.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.