North Carolina vs. Minnesota: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) will look to upset the No. 20 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Kenan Memorial Stadium. The Tar Heels are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7 points. The over/under in this contest is 51 points.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the North Carolina vs. Minnesota matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Carolina Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Carolina (-7)||51||-275||+225||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Carolina (-6.5)||50.5||-265||+215||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Florida State vs Boston College
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- TCU vs Houston
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- North Carolina has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Minnesota has not won against the spread this year in two games with a spread.
North Carolina & Minnesota 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+12500||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.