Memphis vs. Navy: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 14
The Memphis Tigers (2-0) will meet their AAC-rival, the Navy Midshipmen (1-1) in a matchup on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium. The Tigers are heavily favored in this contest, with the line sitting at 13.5 points. An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the contest.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Memphis vs. Navy matchup.
Memphis vs. Navy Game Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Memphis, Florida
- Venue: Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|DraftKings||Click Here||First Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Memphis vs. Navy Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Memphis Moneyline||Navy Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Memphis (-13.5)||47.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Memphis (-13.5)||47||-575||+425||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|FanDuel||Memphis (-13.5)||47.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
Memphis vs. Navy Betting Trends
- Memphis has a record of 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Navy has not won against the spread this season in one opportunities.
- The Midshipmen have not covered the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
Memphis 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the AAC||+525||Bet $100 to win $525|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.