Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Tennessee Titans are 24th in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +10000.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover six times.
- A total of five Titans games last season hit the over.
- While Tennessee ranked 23rd in total defense with 351.6 yards allowed per game last season, it was a little worse on offense, ranking third-worst (296.8 yards per game).
- The Titans posted three wins at home last season and four on the road.
- Tennessee won only twice as favorites (2-3) and went 4-5 as underdogs.
- The Titans were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC South.
Titans Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Derrick Henry rushed for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- Henry also had 33 catches for 398 yards and zero TDs.
- In 12 games, Ryan Tannehill passed for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.2%.
- Also, Tannehill ran for 98 yards and two TDs.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In the passing game for the Texans, Chris Moore scored two TDs, hauling in 48 balls for 548 yards (36.5 per game).
- Kevin Byard had four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+25000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+40000|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.