Danielle Collins 2023 San Diego Open Odds
The San Diego Open is nearing its end in San Diego, California, as Danielle Collins competes in a semifinal against Barbora Krejcikova. Collins is +160 (best odds in the field) to win this tournament at Barnes Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Collins at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Collins' Next Match
Collins will play Krejcikova in the semifinals on Friday, September 15 at 5:00 PM ET, after defeating Caroline Garcia in the last round 6-2, 6-3.
Collins has current moneyline odds of -160 to win her next matchup against Krejcikova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Collins? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the quarterfinals, Collins was victorious 6-2, 6-3 against Garcia on Thursday.
- Collins has not won any of her 17 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 22-17.
- Collins is 21-14 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Through 39 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Collins has played 22.7 games per match. She won 52.1% of them.
- On hard courts, Collins has played 35 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.5 games per match while winning 52.9% of games.
- Over the past year, Collins has been victorious in 34.0% of her return games and 69.5% of her service games.
- On hard courts, Collins, over the past 12 months, has claimed 69.4% of her service games and 35.6% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.