How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 7
The Texas Rangers and St. Louis Cardinals will send Jon Gray and Jack Flaherty, respectively, to the mound when the two clubs square off on Wednesday at Globe Life Field, at 8:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cardinals vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals' 84 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- St. Louis ranks ninth in the majors with a .423 team slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- St. Louis has scored the ninth-most runs in baseball this season with 289.
- The Cardinals have an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Cardinals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking ninth with an average of 8.1 strikeouts per game.
- St. Louis averages the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the majors this season.
- St. Louis pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.26 ERA this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have a combined 1.450 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Flaherty (3-4) for his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Friday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up one earned run while allowing six hits.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in three of them.
- Flaherty has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has finished two appearances without allowing an earned run in 12 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/2/2023||Pirates||L 7-5||Away||Jack Flaherty||Roansy Contreras|
|6/3/2023||Pirates||L 4-3||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Luis Ortiz|
|6/4/2023||Pirates||L 2-1||Away||Miles Mikolas||Rich Hill|
|6/5/2023||Rangers||L 4-3||Away||Adam Wainwright||Martín Pérez|
|6/6/2023||Rangers||L 6-4||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Dane Dunning|
|6/7/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Jon Gray|
|6/9/2023||Reds||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Ben Lively|
|6/10/2023||Reds||-||Home||Miles Mikolas||Andrew Abbott|
|6/11/2023||Reds||-||Home||Adam Wainwright||Hunter Greene|
|6/12/2023||Giants||-||Home||Matthew Liberatore||Logan Webb|
|6/13/2023||Giants||-||Home||Jack Flaherty||Alex Cobb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.