Tommy Edman Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Pirates - June 4
Tommy Edman -- with an on-base percentage of .211 in his past 10 games, 99 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Pittsburgh Pirates, with Rich Hill on the hill, on June 4 at 11:35 AM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Pirates.
Tommy Edman Game Info & Props vs. the Pirates
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 11:35 AM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Pirates Starter: Rich Hill
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +155)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -143)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tommy Edman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Tommy Edman At The Plate
- Edman is batting .253 with 11 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 14 walks.
- Edman has reached base via a hit in 28 games this season (of 55 played), and had multiple hits in 12 of those games.
- In six games this season, he has homered (10.9%, and 3% of his trips to the plate).
- In 12 games this season (21.8%), Edman has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (7.3%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 20 of 55 games this season, he has scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tommy Edman Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (53.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (48.1%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (18.5%)|
|11 (39.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (33.3%)|
|3 (10.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.1%)|
|6 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (22.2%)|
Pirates Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Pirates have the 11th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.01).
- Pirates pitchers combine to allow 56 home runs (one per game), the fifth-fewest in baseball.
- Hill gets the start for the Pirates, his 12th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 4.91 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 58 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Monday against the San Francisco Giants, when he threw six innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 43-year-old's 4.91 ERA ranks 59th, 1.415 WHIP ranks 53rd, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 39th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.