Paul DeJong Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Pirates - June 4
On Sunday, Paul DeJong (hitting .167 in his past 10 games) and the St. Louis Cardinals play the Pittsburgh Pirates, whose starting pitcher will be Rich Hill. First pitch is at 11:35 AM ET.
In his most recent game, he went 1-for-3 with a double against the Pirates.
Paul DeJong Game Info & Props vs. the Pirates
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 11:35 AM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Pirates Starter: Rich Hill
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Paul DeJong? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Paul DeJong At The Plate
- DeJong is batting .246 with five doubles, eight home runs and 11 walks.
- DeJong has gotten a hit in 18 of 33 games this year (54.5%), with multiple hits on nine occasions (27.3%).
- In eight games this year, he has homered (24.2%, and 6.3% of his trips to the dish).
- DeJong has driven in a run in nine games this season (27.3%), including five games with more than one RBI (15.2%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored at least once 15 times this season (45.5%), including four games with multiple runs (12.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Paul DeJong Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (57.1%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (33.3%)|
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (42.9%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (23.8%)|
|3 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (28.6%)|
Pirates Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 13th in the league.
- The Pirates have a 4.01 team ERA that ranks 11th among all league pitching staffs.
- Pirates pitchers combine to give up the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (56 total, one per game).
- Hill gets the start for the Pirates, his 12th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 4.91 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 58 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Monday against the San Francisco Giants, when the left-hander tossed six innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing nine hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 43-year-old's 4.91 ERA ranks 59th, 1.415 WHIP ranks 53rd, and 8.4 K/9 ranks 39th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.