Nolan Gorman Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Pirates - June 4
On Sunday, Nolan Gorman (batting .184 in his past 10 games) and the St. Louis Cardinals play the Pittsburgh Pirates, whose starting pitcher will be Rich Hill. First pitch is at 11:35 AM ET.
In his last game, he notched a home run while going 1-for-3 against the Pirates.
Nolan Gorman Game Info & Props vs. the Pirates
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 11:35 AM ET
- Stadium: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Pirates Starter: Rich Hill
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nolan Gorman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Nolan Gorman At The Plate
- Gorman has 50 hits, which ranks first among St. Louis hitters this season, while batting .276 with 24 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB, his batting average ranks 47th, his on-base percentage ranks 29th, and he is sixth in the league in slugging.
- In 37 of 53 games this season (69.8%) Gorman has picked up a hit, and in 10 of those games he had more than one (18.9%).
- He has gone deep in 22.6% of his games in 2023 (12 of 53), and 6.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 43.4% of his games this year, Gorman has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 20.8% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored at least once 20 times this season (37.7%), including four games with multiple runs (7.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nolan Gorman Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (71.4%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (7.1%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (39.3%)|
|6 (24.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (21.4%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (42.9%)|
Pirates Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in the league.
- The Pirates' 4.01 team ERA ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pirates pitchers combine to surrender the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (56 total, one per game).
- Hill gets the start for the Pirates, his 12th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 4.91 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 58 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Monday against the San Francisco Giants, the left-hander tossed six innings, allowing six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- This season, the 43-year-old ranks 59th in ERA (4.91), 53rd in WHIP (1.415), and 39th in K/9 (8.4) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.