Cardinals vs. Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
The Pittsburgh Pirates (30-27) will look to finish off a sweep of a three-game series versus the St. Louis Cardinals (25-34), at 11:35 AM ET on Sunday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cardinals will send Miles Mikolas (4-1) to the mound, while Rich Hill (4-5) will get the nod for the Pirates.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Pirates Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (4-1, 3.75 ERA) vs Hill - PIT (4-5, 4.91 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Pirates|
|Cardinals vs Pirates Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- The Cardinals will hand the ball to Mikolas (4-1) for his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he allowed three hits in eight scoreless innings against the Kansas City Royals.
- The 34-year-old has pitched to a 3.75 ERA this season with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.9 walks per nine across 12 games.
- He's looking to extend his four-game quality start streak.
- Mikolas has pitched five or more innings in four straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Miles Mikolas vs. Pirates
- The Pirates are batting .247 this season, 18th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .409 (14th in the league) with 56 home runs.
- The right-hander has faced the Pirates one time this season, allowing them to go 7-for-22 with a double, a triple and two RBI in 5 2/3 innings.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Rich Hill
- Hill gets the start for the Pirates, his 12th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 4.91 ERA and 55 strikeouts through 58 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Monday, the lefty went six innings against the San Francisco Giants, allowing six earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- In 11 games this season, the 43-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.91, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .275 against him.
- Hill is looking to secure his fifth quality start of the season in this outing.
- Hill is aiming for his fourth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.3 frames per start.
- The 43-year-old ranks 59th in ERA (4.91), 53rd in WHIP (1.415), and 39th in K/9 (8.4) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.